The Inkey List
- Inkey List NOW INSTORE!
Updated Covid-19 Guidelines For Lillys Pharmacy
- Scroll Down On Our Homepage
Christmas Opening Hours
- Don't Forget To Check Our Xmas Opening Hours!!
- Now stocking an Expanded range online and in store!
The Inkey ListInkey List NOW INSTORE!
Updated Covid-19 Guidelines For Lillys PharmacyScroll Down On Our Homepage
Christmas Opening HoursDon't Forget To Check Our Xmas Opening Hours!!
Dublin HerbalistsNow stocking an Expanded range online and in store!
Lillys Pharmacy Covid Update
COVID 19 LILLY'S PHARMACY UPDATE
Due to the rising number of Covid 19 cases and the level5 restrictions we would like to keep our customers and staff as safe aspossible so we can get through these tough times together once again!
In order to do this we would like to make the followingrecommendations;
- Only 2 people will be allowed into the shop at any onetime. Please kindly ring the doorbell and wait until a staff member lets youin.
- In order to reduce numbers, please order yourprescriptions in advance by phone and give us at least 24-48 hours to fill itfor regular items.
- We will not be in a position to accept prescriptionorders through social media.
- For emergency items such as antibiotics and inhalers,we will guide you about the waiting time. It is advised to get your GP to emailemergency scripts to firstname.lastname@example.org give us a ring to let us know it has been emailed as they will not befilled automatically.
- We would kindly ask everyone to wear a face coveringand use our hand sanitisation station upon entry
- Please do not attend the pharmacy if you are sufferingwith any Covid 19 symptoms or are a close contact of a confirmed or suspectedcase or are awaiting a test or results of a test
- And for the safety of our staff, we would encouragepeople to pay by card wherever possible.
We'd also like to thank our patients for their continuedsupport as always!
The Lillys team <3
Our Christmas Shop is now online we have such wonderful gifts instore this Christmas! Shop Collections now
We are delighted to have won the best Independent retail business of the year award in this years Irish Women's awards!
Thank you so much to everyone who nominated us!
Superintendent Pharmacist of the Year 2019!
Our amazing Pharmacist and Owner Ola El-Garawany has been crowned Superintendent Pharmacist of the year at this year's IPN awards! Congratulations Ola we are all so proud of you!
Product Of The Week
Nutri Advanced UltraCare for Kids!
UltraCare for Kids is a speciality powdered mix designed to support children whose diet is restricted due to food sensitivities or just plain fussiness. It provides an excellent source of high-quality protein and easily digested carbohydrates, as well as vitamins, minerals and gastrointestinal support factors to supplement a diet which may be lacking.
UltraCare for Kids provides a great macro- and micro-nutrient base formula with additional alkalising support. It provides dairy-free calcium at 250mg per serving. The formula also supplies fructooligosaccharides (FOS), which is found in many vegetables including chicory and onions. When this soluble fibre reaches the intestines, it provides a food source for the live bacteria there, maintaining “friendly” intestinal microflora.
When UltraCare for Kids is combined with the accompanying diet plan, it provides high quality nutrition for children aged 1 to 12 years.
- A unique scientifically developed multi-strain range of live bacteria
- The leading brand of ethical vitamins. PURITY. ENVIRONMENT. CHARITY. Care for others as you care for yourself.
- World renowned Luxury French Skincare Brand
- Natural, effective, holistic greek products for health & beauty.
Carter Beauty Cosmetics
- Gorgeous make-up brand created by the award winning Marissa Carter
- BioCare is a UK based company founded ‘by practitioners, for practitioners' and their range of products have been recommended by professionals for over 25 years.