Covid 19 Guidelines at Lilly's
Lillys Pharmacy Covid Update
COVID 19 LILLY'S PHARMACY UPDATE
Due to the rising number of Covid 19 cases and the level5 restrictions we would like to keep our customers and staff as safe aspossible so we can get through these tough times together once again!
In order to do this we would like to make the followingrecommendations;
- Only 2 people will be allowed into the shop at any onetime. Please kindly ring the doorbell and wait until a staff member lets youin.
- In order to reduce numbers, please order yourprescriptions in advance by phone and give us at least 24-48 hours to fill itfor regular items.
- We will not be in a position to accept prescriptionorders through social media.
- For emergency items such as antibiotics and inhalers,we will guide you about the waiting time. It is advised to get your GP to emailemergency scripts to firstname.lastname@example.org give us a ring to let us know it has been emailed as they will not befilled automatically.
- We would kindly ask everyone to wear a face coveringand use our hand sanitisation station upon entry
- Please do not attend the pharmacy if you are sufferingwith any Covid 19 symptoms or are a close contact of a confirmed or suspectedcase or are awaiting a test or results of a test
- And for the safety of our staff, we would encouragepeople to pay by card wherever possible.
We'd also like to thank our patients for their continuedsupport as always!
The Lillys team <3
Who We Are
Lilly's Pharmacy is a family run pharmacy established in 2007 in Ratoath, County Meath.
Lilly's is owned by experienced Pharmacist and Functional Medicine Practitioner, Ola El-Garwany and her daughter Pharmacist and Diet Counsellor Sally El-Banna.
Their aim is to merge conventional medicine with a holistic approach to Medicine in order to help people's health.
For advice from Ola and Sally and our amazing team pop into Lilly's Pharmacy today.