Ola has over 20 years’ experience in community pharmacy, looking after patients’ needs, I apply the Functional Medicine approach in my practice. I truly believe combining good Nutrition and a healthy lifestyle may ultimately reduce the occurrence of illnesses. I have published a few articles in local and national newspapers and in health magazines in Ireland on different health topics, e.g., Cholesterol, How to interpret Food Labels, Health Benefits of Fermented Food and Beverages and Benefits of Intermittent Fasting on Health.
I work with a team of Functional Medicine doctors, nurses and nutritionists to optimise the welfare of my patients.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
Applying a Functional Medicine approach along with detailed consultation in order to resolve various health issues.
- Functional Medicine
- Health Coaching
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Depression, Anxiety or Bipolar Disorder
- Digestive disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Female Disorders
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Infections (acute and chronic low-grade such as Lyme, Candidiasis etc.)
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Male disorders
- Mercury and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Migraines and Headaches
- Skin Disorders
- Stress-related Conditions
- Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
To learn more or to book an appointment with Ola