Pharma Nord Bioactive Ubiquinol
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share to Social Media
Pharma Nord BioActive Ubiquinol is light protected, soft gelatin capsules containing the reduced form of coenzyme Q10, ubiquinol in coconut oil. Each capsule contains 100 mg of ubiquinol.
Dietary supplements with ubiquinol have one drawback, ubiquinol oxidises once it is exposed to oxygen and thereby returns to its original form, ubiquinone. By means of a special manufacturing process, however, Pharma Nord has succeeded in encapsulating the raw material in a way that allows it to remain in its reduced form.
The patented active ingredient in BioActive Ubiquinol is protected by a unique carrier to avoid oxidation and degradation of the ubiquinol in order to deliver the compound in its intended form. BioActive Ubiquinol is a strong antioxidant and helps support the body with replenishing low levels of Q10.
Coenzyme Q10 has many functions in our bodies and its productions tends to decrease with age.
• Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Helps combat high blood pressure and heart problems.
• Helps with fertility. The antioxidant properties of CoQ10 could help improve sperm quality and reduce the decline in the number and quality of eggs in women.
• Supplementing with CoQ10 seems to help prevent and treat migraines, as it increases mitochondrial function and reduces inflammation.
• Supplementing with CoQ10 can help increase insulin sensitivity and improve blood sugar levels.
Directions for Use
1 capsule per day or as recommended by a physician. To be taken with food. Do not exceed recommended amount.
Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
Nutritional supplements should not be used as substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.