(LHS) Iswari Hemp Seeds Shelled
Legend has it that before achieving enlightenment, and becoming known as Buddha, Siddhartha nourished himself solely with Hemp Seeds, given how nutritionally rich these small seeds are. With 30 % protein, and considerable amounts of omega 3 and 6, vitamin E, and many other nutrients, these seeds are effectively a very rich food for children and adults.
Their high protein content make Hemp Seeds a very popular option among athletes, as well as those who follow vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system (niacin - vitamin B3)
- Contributes to the protection of cells against undesirable oxidation (vitamin E)
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism (phosphorus)
- Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin (iron)
- Contributes to normal psychological function (magnesium)
- Contributes to normal blood pressure (potassium)
- Contributes to increase muscle mass (protein)