Dublin Herbalists Protective Face Balm
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share to Social Media
Dublin Herbalists Protective Face Balm is a luxurious and all-natural skincare product designed to nourish and protect your skin from environmental stressors. This carefully crafted face balm is enriched with a blend of botanical ingredients that work synergistically to provide deep hydration, soothe inflammation, and create a protective barrier for your skin. Suitable for all skin types, this face balm is the perfect addition to your daily skincare routine to maintain a healthy and radiant complexion.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Propanediol, Aqua, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary Antioxidant), Evodia Rutaecarpa (Evodia) Fruit Extract (Wu Zhu Extract), Pantolactone (D-Panthenol)
Directions for Use:
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly using your preferred facial cleanser and pat dry with a clean towel.
2. Take a small amount of Dublin Herbalists Protective Face Balm and warm it between your fingers.
3. Gently massage the balm onto your face and neck in circular motions, focusing on dry or problem areas.
4. Allow the balm to fully absorb into your skin before applying any additional skincare products or makeup.
5. For best results, use morning and evening as part of your daily skincare routine.
6. Store the product in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Note: Before using the product, we recommend performing a patch test to check for any allergic reactions or sensitivities. In case of irritation, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.