BetterYou MultiVit Junior Oral Spray is specially formulated for children. It combines an expert blend of 14 essential nutrients to provide complete nutritional support for your child’s health and wellbeing.
- 14 essential vitamins and minerals
- Perfectly balanced to support growing bodies
- Fast and effective absorption, without the fuss
- Suitable from 1 years old
- Great tasting natural raspberry flavour
- Certified vegetarian and palm oil derivative free
- Sustainable packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Getting your child to take tablets and follow a supplementation plan can be a constant battle. Take the fuss out of supplementation with the convenience and effective absorption of an oral spray.
The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, including folate, combined with vitamins A, C, D, K, selenium and iodine.
BetterYou MultiVit Junior is designed to deliver a unique formulation of vitamins many children miss out on due to picky diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides active ingredients in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
Importance of multi vitamins
The combination of 14 essential nutrients works to support your child in a number of ways:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin D – Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C – Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin K – Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B complex – Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The final ingredients are two essential minerals, Iodine and Selenium. Iodine is important for normal cognitive and neurological function, while Selenium supports the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Who needs it
Children’s multivitamins are an ideal solution to help plug the nutritional gaps left by diet and lifestyle. Fussy eaters, processed foods or restricted diets (vegetarian etc.).
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- No GMO
Water, xylitol, emulsifi er: acacia gum, ascorbic acid (C), niacinamide (B3), calcium d-pantothenate (B5), medium chain triglyceride oil, emulsifi er: sunfl ower lecithin, ribofl avin 5 phosphate sodium (B2), preservative: potassium sorbate, pyridoxine HCl (B6), thiamine mononitrate (B1), flavouring: raspberry natural fl avouring, acidity regulators: citric acid and sodium hydroxide, folate, vitamin A, thickener: xanthan gum, potassium iodine, sodium selenate, phytomenadione (K1), D-biotin (B7), cholecalciferol (D3), methylcobalamin (B12).
|Each daily dose contains||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||400IU / 10μg||200%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||25μg||50%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||3mg||50%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||4mg||25%|
|Vitamin A||300IU / 90μg||11.25%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|